Our memory care community is conveniently located in a secure building to assist those afflicted with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Our rates include three home-cooked meals, housekeeping, flat linen and towel laundry, utilities, activities, basic assistance with activities of daily living, and the availability of our trained care associates 24 hours a day.
Our memory care community includes:
- Culinary programming featuring mind healthy recipes and snacks
- A variety of activities and games, including sports, cooking, digital games, music programs, and more
- Wellness activities encompassing dance classes, chair yoga, sit and stretch and more
- 24-hour support
- Carefully selected team of individuals dedicated to the improvement of dementia and memory impairment
- Centralized living room for all activities, music, crafts and socializing
For those needing extra help throughout the day or for help while on vacation, Sodalis Waco offers respite stays, if rooms are available. From single day to week long or more help, our community is here to provide your loved one with social interaction, mental stimulation, delicious meals and entertainment.
Whether daytime or overnight stays are needed, our associates are here to help you with your caregiving needs.